Your aluminium front door
Elegant and modern, we have an extensive range of colours available, in different textures and structures.
Long-lasting and low maintenance
Your designer aluminium front door sets a good example. It’s an energy-saving product that drastically reduces the annual production of CO2. As well as this, our doors are made to be long-lasting and low maintenance.
They are light, but completely solid
They are inflammable and don’t release toxic substances if subjected to heat.
100% recyclable, in a variety of ways, and an extensive range of designs. Water and wind resistant, and light-fast.
How much do our designer aluminium front doors cost?
The price of a designer aluminium front door depends greatly on the materials chosen, the size and the opening mechanism.To get the best idea of how much it will cost, get in touch with us so we can take a look at your designer aluminium door requirements and provide a customised quotation.
The aluminium front door provides a number of modern and varied options.
- Three insulation pockets
- Double-glazing Ug 1.0 W/m² or 1.1 (anti-burglary laminated, plain or patterned)
- Lacquered in high-temperature kilns providing a wide range of highly varied matte, glossy or textured shades
- Three or five fixing points, electric latch
- Integrated alarm detector inside woodwork (not visible)
- No frame to step over, integrated brush wind break