UltraGlide Sliding Door
The panels of the UltraGlide sliding door are fitted with two layers of aluminium, one on the exterior and the other interior, separately extruded and fully strengthened by the setting of two bars of polyamide reinforced with fibreglass which acts as a thermal break.
Wider and thicker than the VisoGlide 500, the UltraGlide can carry a heavier weight and be assembled at 90° to another frame to form large bay windows. It can also be fitted with triple-glazing.
- Overall energy performance up to Uw 1.6 W/m²K or 1.3 W/m² with triple-glazing
- Three insulation pockets
- Compatible with all super insulating double-glazing Ug 1.0 or 1.1 W/m²K or triple-glazing Ug 0.5 or 0.7 W/m²K
- Lacquered in high-temperature kilns providing a wide range of highly varied matte, glossy or textured shades
- Stainless steel and synthetic casters. Flat doorstep to fit flush to the floor
- Can support up to 400kg per sliding door casement